The Citizen Physician in Practice award is presented to health care practitioners who demonstrate a commitment to incorporating civic engagement and patient advocacy as central components of their health care practice. The award publicly recognizes practitioners who practice health care in a manner that we hope the students we train look up to and emulate.
Nominees should be able to demonstrate the following:
• A significant commitment to civic engagement and patient advocacy
• Evidence of engaging in health care advocacy work as a central part of their health care practice
• A commitment to social justice.
The nominee must be a health care practitioner in good standing, of strong repute, and a role model for other health care practitioners devoted to civic engagement and social justice. They do not need to currently be practicing clinical medicine. The nominee must conduct themselves in a manner in line with Citizen Physicians’ core values.
Nominations should be submitted in the form of a letter that includes:
• The name of the nominee and their contact information
• The name of the person nominating and their contact information
• The relationship between the person nominating and the nominee (self-nominations are permitted)
• Relevant educational, occupational, and biographical information for the nominee
• A statement by the person nominating explaining why they are nominating the individual and why the nominee is deserving of the award.
Nomination letters should be address to the “Citizen Physician in Practice Award Selection Committee” and emailed as a PDF attachment to email@example.com with “Award Nomination – [Name of Nominee]” in the subject line.
Questions about the nomination process can be addressed to Aaron Shapiro, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12/26/2022 10:56:44 pm
Thiis is a great post thanks
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.